Sunday, 1 July 2012

Haul: Accessories and sandals

Hello again!

I was with my mom and sister today shopping in Galeries Lafayettes because it's the summer sales but I only bought one item that was on sale and it is my sandals! So, I wasn't really lucky... The good thing is my mom bought me three dresses but they are not here in the pictures because I already packed my vacation bag and forgot to take photos of them but I will be posting them later.
I was so sad that I couldn't buy YSL tribute sandals because they didn't have my size... The color I wanted was purple that could have matched my Birkin bag ;( It's ok.. Next time!

Enjoy! ;)






  • Paul Smith sandals from my wishlist
  • Michael Kors Gold watch from my wishlist! Best purchase :D
  • Pink clutch from the Galeries Lafayettes brand (Not expensive)
  • Green with animal (snake or lizard print? I don't actually know) clutch and belt from the Galeries Lafayettes brand (Not expensive)
  • YSL ring
The best part of this shopping spree is that I was with my mom and sister!

Love xoxo,

Maha

No comments:

Post a Comment