Hey all,
I was shopping with my sister searching for coat, gloves and cap for the cold weather in Paris and I found these items that are very lovely in my opinion! Well, they are basics that all girls should have in their winter closet! ;)
-Black coat from Zara
-Black faux leather top from Zara
-Leopard print scarf from H&M
-Black pairs of gloves from H&M
-Grey and coral pairs of gloves from H&M
-Black cap from H&M
-OPI Germany Colliection (Ger-Minis) kit
-OPI Germany Collection nail polish in Danke-Shiny Red
(for the names of nail polish in the kit: Don't Petzel My Buttons, Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, Unfor-greta-bly Blue, and Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs)
Love xoxo,
Maha
I was shopping with my sister searching for coat, gloves and cap for the cold weather in Paris and I found these items that are very lovely in my opinion! Well, they are basics that all girls should have in their winter closet! ;)
-Black coat from Zara
-Black faux leather top from Zara
-Leopard print scarf from H&M
-Black pairs of gloves from H&M
-Grey and coral pairs of gloves from H&M
-Black cap from H&M
-OPI Germany Colliection (Ger-Minis) kit
-OPI Germany Collection nail polish in Danke-Shiny Red
(for the names of nail polish in the kit: Don't Petzel My Buttons, Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, Unfor-greta-bly Blue, and Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs)
Love xoxo,
Maha

No comments:
Post a Comment