Thursday, 10 January 2013

New in: Miu Miu and Tod's shoes


Hey again,

I was with my mom shopping today in Galerie Lafayette becasue today the sales started! I was so happy getting those shoes for me, my mom and my sister! Three of those are mine and the other three are my sister's and mom's. I am not showing off at all, I am just trying to inspire you if you are searching good shoes like these at half price! I had amazing deals so quick, go and get some for you. I have been saving for a while to get luxury high end shoes!

I love the shoes of Miu Miu and I have already from before! I am so happy to add those to my collection and can't wait till I style them! ;) For the Tod's pair of shoes, this was for my mom because in general their shoes are really comfortable.

Enjoy, ;)












Love xoxo,

Maha

No comments:

Post a Comment