Hey all,
I have been recently wearing a lot of shades of pink and coral and I am in love with colorful pants those days so I am mostly wearing them. Here are some of the outfits I wore the past week and they are so comfortable.
Here, I had a very natural basic outfit so I wanted to add a pop of color so I added a floral pink scarf and a purple bag.
-Zara dark blue blazer
-Vero Moda jeans
-Petit Bateau white t-shirt
-Forever21 floral print pink scarf
-Hermes Birkin bag in Raisin/Purple
-Prada shoes in blue
-Hublot green watch
Here, I concentrated more on the pants so, I wore pink coral pants and I kept the upper part very neutral but with some pink and blue detail that is in the shirt to complete the pink color in the pants.
-Tabuu beige cardigan
-French Cennection beige with pink and blue flowers and butterflies shirt
-Zara pink coral pants
-Hermes Birkin bag in Raisin/Purple
-Geox sneakers
For the third outfit, I took the scarf from the first outfit and added the pink pants from the second outfit to really have bright colors all over. I really liked this outfit but at the end of the day I was really sad because I lost my cardigan while I was shopping. :(
-Zara light grey cardigan (lost it)
-H&M light grey top with some silver threads sewn into it
-Forever21 floral pink scarf
-Zara pink coral pants
-Geox sneakers
-Beige/Light Taupe colored bag with gold studded skulls
-Gold rings from H&M and Forever21
I hope you liked my outfits and that it will inspire you and encourage you to wear more bright colors and style them differently each time!
Love xoxo,
Maha
I have been recently wearing a lot of shades of pink and coral and I am in love with colorful pants those days so I am mostly wearing them. Here are some of the outfits I wore the past week and they are so comfortable.
Here, I had a very natural basic outfit so I wanted to add a pop of color so I added a floral pink scarf and a purple bag.
-Zara dark blue blazer
-Vero Moda jeans
-Petit Bateau white t-shirt
-Forever21 floral print pink scarf
-Hermes Birkin bag in Raisin/Purple
-Prada shoes in blue
-Hublot green watch
Here, I concentrated more on the pants so, I wore pink coral pants and I kept the upper part very neutral but with some pink and blue detail that is in the shirt to complete the pink color in the pants.
-Tabuu beige cardigan
-French Cennection beige with pink and blue flowers and butterflies shirt
-Zara pink coral pants
-Hermes Birkin bag in Raisin/Purple
-Geox sneakers
For the third outfit, I took the scarf from the first outfit and added the pink pants from the second outfit to really have bright colors all over. I really liked this outfit but at the end of the day I was really sad because I lost my cardigan while I was shopping. :(
-Zara light grey cardigan (lost it)
-H&M light grey top with some silver threads sewn into it
-Forever21 floral pink scarf
-Zara pink coral pants
-Geox sneakers
-Beige/Light Taupe colored bag with gold studded skulls
-Gold rings from H&M and Forever21
I hope you liked my outfits and that it will inspire you and encourage you to wear more bright colors and style them differently each time!
Love xoxo,
Maha
No comments:
Post a Comment