Hey everyone,
I would like to share with you a product that I have been using every other day from the beginning of the month. It's the Brown Smokey Eyes by Sephora. It's been a while that they displayed it in stores and they now have it in black as far as I am concerned...
The kit has four eyeshadow colors (base, contour, lid and a light color) plus a nano khol in coffee and a mini mascara lash plumper.
There is a lesson provided as well on how and where you apply your eyeshadows, etc...
I know I am late on reviewing the product but this month is when I had the chance to review it and I started to like it. In general, Sephora eyeshadows are really pigmented and good as regarding price and quality. If you want, give them a try! ;)
Enjoy, ;)
Love xoxo,
Maha
I would like to share with you a product that I have been using every other day from the beginning of the month. It's the Brown Smokey Eyes by Sephora. It's been a while that they displayed it in stores and they now have it in black as far as I am concerned...
The kit has four eyeshadow colors (base, contour, lid and a light color) plus a nano khol in coffee and a mini mascara lash plumper.
There is a lesson provided as well on how and where you apply your eyeshadows, etc...
I know I am late on reviewing the product but this month is when I had the chance to review it and I started to like it. In general, Sephora eyeshadows are really pigmented and good as regarding price and quality. If you want, give them a try! ;)
Enjoy, ;)
Love xoxo,
Maha
No comments:
Post a Comment