Wednesday, 3 April 2013

March/April Favorites!

Hey all,

I feel like the time is running and the month of March went by so fast I couldn't even use a lot of products but I was trying my new purchased products all the month and they actually turned to be my favorites and I will keep using them even this month.




The products are:

- John Frieda hair serum with thermal protection, I have already a review on it here

- Narciso Rodriguez for her perfume: this is an amazing perfume, it lasts on me all day and the perfume itself makes me feel relaxed and confident. It's a a little bit strong scented but the advantage is that it stays on my body and clothing for longer period and my body type tends to not really reflect scents a lot so if I wear for exmaple Elie Saab, after one hour, the smell fades away but for Narciso Rodriguez, it lasts up to four hours or more. The scent on the Narciso Rodriguez website is described as a tribute to a woman's grace and power of inspiration. While on the Sephora website; "Musc is at the heart of For Her. The fragrant harmony of the musc expresses itself through three pulsations; honey flower, radiant amber and tactile wood. This fragrant harmony developes gently and slowly, rounding out into the warm tones of sun-kissed skin, dusted in a soft, velvety sensuality."

- NARS eyeliner stylo in Carpates, black. Review on it here

- Sephora Smoothing Primer: I love this primer so much even more than the POREfessional from Benefit Cosmetics. It's a lot smoother and your face becomes a clear smooth canvas that you can put your makeup on really easily and makes the makeup lasts longer as well as matifying the face. I highly recommend it.

- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: the minute I opened the palette, I fell in love with colors. I don't deny that I already have similar shades of eyeshadows from the Sephora Collection. I love the pigmentation and the longevity. The colors are very natural and I have been only wearing them a lone and sometimes adding the NARS eyeliner stylo and make a cat eye and I love it. Very simple and easy makeup to do when you're in a rush. It's very light weighed and great palette for travelling. I highly recommend it.

- Chanel Mat Lumiere Powder: it's a luminous matte powder makeup and it's supposed to keep you matte for a long time of about 12hrs. I won't lie, it didn't keep my face matte that long. My face became oily after about 4 to 5 hours especially when applying my brightening and hydrating foundation from Sephora Collection. It worked much better with the benefit sheer foundation 'some kind a gorgeous' so therefore, I kept using it with this foundation. I will keep trying it more and I will let you know with the results but for the moment I do like it and obviously it's in my monthly favorites.

- Yes To Carrots Lip Butter in Melon: this a 95% organic lip butter and I have been using it almost on daily basis for 6 months and I haven't finished it yet. It lasts you forever and it's really hydrating and moisturizing. I love the smell and I want to try the other scents they have. I highly recommend it.

I hope you liked my March Favorites and Review. Let me know if you tried some of these products and if you liked them or not.

Love xoxo,

Maha

No comments:

Post a Comment