Hey all,
Brand and Name:
Dior Addict Fluid Sticks
Packaging:
Clear and Silver luxurious packaging with a tear drop like foam applicator to make it easier to apply lipstick to the cupid's bow. The bottom part of the tube is clear so you can see the different shades of the lipstick's collection.
Texture and Formula:
They have a glossy like texture but they feel heavier on the lips. They are a little bit sticky but juicy looking and not annoying. I would recommend you to apply a lip liner before to secure them in place. The Dior website mentioned that they don't not contain wax but instead they contain water to make them feel lighter on the lips.
Price:
In US - 35 Dollars. In France - 34.50 Euros
Look/Swatches:
Brand and Name:
Dior Addict Fluid Sticks
Packaging:
Clear and Silver luxurious packaging with a tear drop like foam applicator to make it easier to apply lipstick to the cupid's bow. The bottom part of the tube is clear so you can see the different shades of the lipstick's collection.
Colors/ Shades:
There are 22 different shades in the collection ranging from nudes to pinks to corals to red. The four I have are pink and red tones as shown the pictures:
- No. 269 Tiny Pink
- No. 373 Rieuse
- No. 575 Wonderland
- No. 753 Open Me
There are 22 different shades in the collection ranging from nudes to pinks to corals to red. The four I have are pink and red tones as shown the pictures:
- No. 269 Tiny Pink
- No. 373 Rieuse
- No. 575 Wonderland
- No. 753 Open Me
Pigmentation/Coverage:
The two first shades are sheer but they give a really nice color and stain to your lips and they are my favorite. The darker brighter shades I have are almost opaque and shiny and I won't recommend them for a date or any outing where you will be eating because they can be messy. They give a really nice stain after the lipstick is gone.
The two first shades are sheer but they give a really nice color and stain to your lips and they are my favorite. The darker brighter shades I have are almost opaque and shiny and I won't recommend them for a date or any outing where you will be eating because they can be messy. They give a really nice stain after the lipstick is gone.
Texture and Formula:
They have a glossy like texture but they feel heavier on the lips. They are a little bit sticky but juicy looking and not annoying. I would recommend you to apply a lip liner before to secure them in place. The Dior website mentioned that they don't not contain wax but instead they contain water to make them feel lighter on the lips.
Longevity:
Without eating and wiping with a tissue, they last for about one and half hours for the light shades and two hours for the darker shades. Definitely, there will be a stain afterwards that can stay with eating and drinking so you will be left with a beautiful naturally colored looking lips.
Without eating and wiping with a tissue, they last for about one and half hours for the light shades and two hours for the darker shades. Definitely, there will be a stain afterwards that can stay with eating and drinking so you will be left with a beautiful naturally colored looking lips.
Price:
In US - 35 Dollars. In France - 34.50 Euros
My Opinion:
I really like the lighter shades, they are more wearable and look more settled and natural. In general, I am not a big fan of the darker shades in the liquid form but nevertheless I really like the stain it gave my lips without making them dry. My favorite shade is Tiny Pink so go buy you one NOW!! :)
Grading:
- Packaging: 100 % - A
- Pigmentation or Coverage purpose wise: 90% - A
- Texture: 75% - C
- Longevity: 75% - C
- Price: 70% - C
Total = 82% - B
Share with me your thoughts!!
Love xoxo,
Maha






No comments:
Post a Comment